Do you have a new muscle or joint problem?

You can get help in a couple of ways.

  1. Have you had the problem for over a week and have not yet seen a GP for this? Follow this link and refer yourself to the MSK direct service.
  2. Have you had the problem has been for less than 1 week or you want to see someone at the practice? Book to see our First Contact Pracitioner (FCP) who can assess and treat your muscle or joint problem.

Find out more here about how the FCP and other new members of our team can help you.